Friday, 17 April 2015

Spiritual Realisation


I'm known on the internet by the "cosmic" name Da-Renn or Da-Renn Avadhut but for here I'm prompted to use my given name. This is personally a profound act and gesture of humility that feels both right and good.

I'm not an intellectual or a writer per se and this blog isn't really a blog: it's a testimony of sorts, an evolving text to be honed and expanded as the inspiration or inclination comes. It certainly isn't finished.

I've never been "normal." Like many people nowadays, and throughout history (to greater or lesser degrees) I've realised I'm an immortal spirit in essence. This isn't mere speculation, nor is it fanciful thinking: it is explicit awareness arising from a refined sensitivity to being alive.  

Spirit is forever, no one ceases to exist.

(It is where we exist that is the great matter at hand).


So called intellectuals - the worldly wise - scoff at notions of spirit, they often mistake it for religion and generally think it's bullshit, bashing science around our heads as if it proves a point. Well science works for sure, we see that all around us; yet science isn't without it's bullshit: it bullshits about our true reality. By denying the existence of spirit it is bullshitting the entire world.

I can appreciate the awesome beauty of the scientific universe. However, there's something far more profound about a human being than physics.

I was over 30 years a new ager, deeply contemplative, meditative, musing and generally messing about. An ambiguous aspect of awareness often estranged the "real" world. Commonly feeling alienated from frends and acquaintances, in later years - strongly influenced by those hindu thought waves - I came to know it characteristic of an Avadhuta; which made sense because most human systems and socialities appear absurd, they always have. This personal idiosyncrasy led me through religions, sub religions and the new age with it's merry assortment of star beings, ascended masters and archangels. For the most part I was deep into hinduism and experienced Brahman consciousness. Now my heads been wholly turned I must curtail the Infinite Absolutes and embrace some spiritual actualities.

I'm a no nonsense discerner of the human spiritual condition. With that I do not seek to gratify or sycophantically oblige anyone. As a lifelong new ager self-righteously walking "my own path" - thinkin I had it all sussed out and sorted - I'm well aware many are extremely sensitive, even defensive about their "own paths" and beliefs and so I warn you: my views are rather leftfield and somewhat controversial - I'm bound to offend. I may upset you. There are many factors telling me this is not a time to hold back because of a reluctance to hurt feelings. I can only hope some of you don't stop up your ears but are open to the Spirit of the letter. If you bear with me I'll make myself very clear and point out the dark origin and intentions of the faux enlightened, love & light new age* and reveal the truth about it's ascended masters, archangels and light beings while offering a straightforward perspective on some much maligned though vitally important spiritual truths.

(I'm writing primarily for new agers and non-secular folk alike. I use the term new age loosely in reference to all occultists, spiritists, mediums, metaphysicians, esoteric teachers, shamans, mystical kooks, new earthers and paradigm shifters. Basically everyone who reads this 💥).




It's become obvious in so many ways the world is under an ancient esoteric dupery - a gigantic spiritual fugazi. With earnestness it's time to resist and admonish the new age tsunami and push back hard with something ancient yet forever new, something right against the hordes of "cosmic" hauteurs with their fatuous parapsychogenic delusions. I'm here to show why they are mistaken, to help them realise the universe doesn't function on their terms, it doesn't operate the way they've been led to believe - that they're being deceived wholesale.  My intention, if I may be so bold, is to address the runaway spiritual immaturity - even madness - of our times and add some pure Spirit to the metaphysical morass of the past few millennia.

I've been into a variety of spirits and my own spirit most of my life, reaching the Heights and depths of the latter while absorbing the copious lies of the former. In recent years I've come to an astonishing realisation: there is another Spirit abroad in the world, one that is nothing of me, one Purer and Holier than we can currently comprehend.

The Spirit of Truth.  

The spirit of men and women pale in comparison. At first it became disconcertingly obvious there is a marked human spirit/Spirit distinction, the realisation of which carries enormous ramifications for anyone, especially established new agers - if they are open. And so I'm making a slight yet significant grammatical distinction in the wording of human spirit and Spirit.

I generally don't like to make a big deal about spiritual stuff; my previous persona cruised happily along in Brahman, not making much of a fuss, just going with the new age flow.....Yet this particular Spirit is a very big deal and an ongoing surprise, giving me something profound to say amidst the clamorous throngs.


Along with Spirit of Truth there is another spirit hard at work in the world: the spirit of lies. Both are ancient and multifarious in activity but only one is of the Truth. The other is a liar and the father of lies, lying all the way. We fail to recognise the lesser spirit of lies until we're allied with the Greater Spirit of Truth. 

Spirit shows startling things about the world we live in, things devastating to our previous ways of thinking and relating to the world. It is apparent mankind is a deceived race being taken for an almighty ride. Multitudes are exalting themselves nowadays: thinkin they're somethin, thinkin they've got a handle on spirituality, making careers out of being know it alls; thinkin Spirit is to do with the body/mind and feelings - not something wholly other than. Unlike them I don't arrogantly presume access to all knowledge.The sort of exotic knowledge those people espouse is provenanced in ancient subterfuge. I've come to recognise two extensive sources of spiritual knowledge: one True and Infinite, the other false and finite (merely giving the illusion of infinity).

I have specific insight, an inner cognition I wish to communicate and do not weave elaborate fictions around it - the new age is doing quite enough of that.

I'm living and learning, and - completely distrustful of contemporary disseminators of "spiritual" doctrines, channelings and esoteric systems for good reason - receiving much needed teaching and guidance from inspired scripture. This is no latter-day indoctrination, amazingly my understanding has been opened to scripture, a secondary effect of being open to the Presence of Spirit. I'd read it all before but never like I do now; something always blocked my understanding of scripture, even patience for them. I now see the twisted metaphysics behind scriptural obfuscation. The Scriptures are no dead letters: with the indwelling Spirit they read as if written today, the ink still wet. They were written to provide instruction and examples to future generations - for our humility, instruction and edification.... Although much defamed and greatly misrepresented the scriptures were authored by ones unsullied by our sort of advanced materialism, labouring for a Greater Reality free of the materially hinged conceits, technological distractions and electromagnetic interferences - basically the holistic bullshit of our modern age.





We live in a world of extremes; life can be a pain in the ass or a whole lotta fun, and everything in between. This is a realm of deep darkness but also Great Light - yet it's the darkness that continues to hold sway over the mainstream.

It ain't all love 'n' light down here folks, not the way new agers think anyway. The way things are are not the way things were meant to be, or can be. Actually the way things are is a big joke and the jokes on us. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic, causing the heartbreak and brutal death of billions of people. New agers are wilfully ignorant of the whys and wherefores of the enormity of historic and contemporary suffering. The gut wrenching evil and immensity of hurt to both man and beast fractured the human spirit, spiritually crippling mankind; we're no longer in affinity with Spirit but are blinkered and extremely selective with our love and empathies. "Oh we shouldn't think about all that" - goes new age reasoning - "it's too negative. Be positive and radiate love and light" as if they're so many awakened spiritual masters 😔 It's in our genes people. Cognizing civilisations bedrock of war, suffering and death allows a clearer perception of where we really are as opposed to where we like to think we are in make-believe. From the Spiritual perspective, for the most part mankind is fast asleep and living a lucid collective dreambody: dreaming dreams within dreams allowing for multiple incursions from hosts of shiny esoteric phantasms spreading a great many esoteric lies.

For thousands of years the earth has been held under a deep spiritual darkness, although it appears light here it is a sham light, the purpose of which is to constantly deceive. The world is dominated by a fallen presence shining counterfeit light; from the perspective of Spirit our world is as dark, dank and mixed up an arena as you can get.

Our Reality - Now - is a scam on our souls most folks are in complete denial of. Mainstream science is blind to Spirit and blinding the majority along with it. For all the pragmatism and endeavour science will never provide a complete answer to life, the universe and everything, for Spirit cannot be measured. Spirit cannot be contained in a test tube or cultivated in a petrie dish, it isn't observable under a microscope. It will not be discovered via a large hadron collider. The only place Spirit can be discovered, realised and interacted with - is within us. 

It's in no way wise to put our faith solely in science and psychology for our ultimate progress. As a Spiritual Aspirant I can appreciate the pragmatism of science while realising Spirit works just as well in the world, and more: with our cooperation we can work Miracles.

Spirit does not conform to the whims and ways of the world, Spirit does not work through the sort of materialistic sciences mankind is almost entirely dependent upon. Spirit does not manifest through the myriad of self-help gurus and pop psychologists many people put so much stock on these days. Spirit isn't expressed through sex or body consciousness. Spirit isn't revealed through drugs or ingesting psychedelics: Spirit works via a wholly other transcosmic realm of activity (of which I'll get into).


Spirit carries no airs and graces, displaying no arrogance or snobbery. The prime directive is Love and Service - following cosmic rules and regulations to the letter. In action Spirit is forthright and to the point. Scripture records the activities of Spirit in the affairs of mankind: scribed by those moved by the Presence of Spirit; harbouring zero desires for prestige or any fears of losing life, money or livelihood by proclaiming profound truths most people didn't like - or understand.

Only those up their own ass ignore the Paragon Insight of Inspired Scripture.


Please scroll on down for my take on the new age, or go to (http://spiritbomb777.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-new-age.html)

(All Pics featured are taken by me. Everything without quotation marks written by me). 









2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I try my best. Tho oftentimes I think my best isn't good enough....

      Delete